Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Studio Classes Beginning for 2017


I am offering studio classes tailored to fit your needs.  From beginners to more advanced students that want to hone skills or try a new medium.
Students will work in the medium of their choice,  pastel, oil, watercolor or acrylic.
A perfect plan to try a new medium without investing in a ton of supplies.  I will furnish supplies to use in class for a small supply fee each lesson.
Of course since this is in my studio, this class is right for those within the local area.  I am looking forward to having some great students in the studio with me.

I am continuing to post small (almost daily) works to DailyPaintWorks.  All paintings are listed in the auction as they are added to DailyPaintWorks and the auction runs 3 times for each painting or until it is sold.  Here is the link for my auction paintings.   http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/judy-wilder-dalton-3167/artwork   At this time,  I am only posting pastel work.  For other works please visit my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment