Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waiting For Spring

 A beautiful day yesterday to 

be out taking photos. 





After the reception for my exhibit we took a ride down a country road, stopped in to visit in Pittsburg, Texas.  We were invited in to some beautiful and interesting places.
I thought I would give you a sneak peak at some the photos I shot.
Whoops of Joy 8x8 oil
I have a lot to go through.  The Methodist church has a breathtaking interior with beautiful stained glass windows and ornate curved pews.  I will show more photos soon.
This was a great ending to a wonderful day as we started with my artists reception at Whatley Center.
This little "Whoops of Joy" painting was sold at the reception.







 



 Yes I did get clearer shots of the stained glass, but really thought this was interesting.


3 comments:

  1. Very nice Judy can't wait to see the rest. Namaste' have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dinie. Many more fun days like that to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can't think of a nicer group of friends to have fun with.

    ReplyDelete