Sunday, December 8, 2013

Creative Gift for a Creative Person

Do you know a Creative Person?
 Are you an artist that wants a chance to grow?
I have the perfect gift for you.
I am offering gift certificates for art classes.

Classes are starting in January
In my Studio
8 week sessions

Basic Class (Private or Group)

 Drawing Skills
 Color and Value
Space Division and Composition,
Mixing a Color Palette
Seeing Values
Putting the Composition Together and Painting It
Painting a Still Life, Taking Your Painting to a Finish

Advance Students
Private to Small Class with individual instruction
Students will be able to choose the area that they need to hone and to develop and improve their personal vision and style.

The Very Afforable Price will depend on the number of Students in a Class.
Call me for information for pricing and schedules that fits your needs.

Call me for details and to reserve your session.
903-752-0929


No comments:

Post a Comment