Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Still Life that Welcomes Autumn



Painting "almost" daily paintings is a challenge I made myself more that a year ago. In the beginning it was hard but I was making myself paint these small studies a few times a week, in addition to my other painting.  Then I allowed things to interfere.  Imagine that.  But here I am again telling myself this is something I really want to challenge myself to accomplish.  Along with about a million other things on my list!  My aim with the small daily work is to remember to use the "kiss" method of painting.  Keep it Simple Stupid!
So I am eager to start this challenge over and see how simple I can get with my quick artistic studies. 
Next chapter..................??

Pumpkins and Mums

6x6 Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



No comments:

Post a Comment