Friday, August 16, 2013

Judy Wilder-Dalton, Affiliated Sites

 

 

I would like to invite all my friends to visit my new affiliated sites. I will be posting on at least one of these sites or here on my personal blog each day. (probably taking weekends off).  Links to these can be found on the menu bar and under links, so you can easily find them, right here on my blog. I would love to have feed back from everyone when you read and enjoy a post, or just stop by and say hello to let me know you were here.

 


Judy Wilder-Dalton, Texas Contemporary Fine Artist
Here you can view my art and purchase.


 



Fine Art America is a print on demand site. I am mostly using
this for photography, but will have limited paintings available here.
You can select one of my images and decide how you want it
printed and the size you want.  If there are any of my works
you would like to have a print of, contact me and I will work 
with you.  wilderartist@hotmail.com
This link will take you to my FAA gallery:
Judy Wilder-Dalton, Fine Art and Photography


Photography Prints













Ready to live better? Nerium International’s Independent Brand Partners are a family of people who believe in owning their own business, recognize their destiny is in their own control, and are ultimately inspired by helping others.
With real science behind us, our Brand Partners have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to make a difference in their own financial and personal lives, as well as in the lives of others.

 You deserve to be paid excellent pay for your time and skills. Here is an awesome opportunity that’s proven itself time and time again. Find out how to become a brand partner, change your financial outlook for the better and help others do the same.





My gallery for daily paintings and auctions.
Great prices and bidding for paintings on auction.



No comments:

Post a Comment