Thursday, July 11, 2013

 photo adventures

I am so excited to begin a new photo adventure again.
I am waiting on UPS to deliver my new camera!
I am replacing my old Kodak P880 DSLR with this new Nikon (picture below)
Now I wonder how long before I will want to upgrade my Photoshop Elements 7 to the newer 11 edition.........oops I think I have already put it in my shopping cart.
I have joined a local photo club and I am really inspired by the photos I have been seeing.  I have a lot to learn but it will be so much fun.  And living here at Holly Lake Ranch,  we have so many great photo opps with nature and wildlife as well as people. 
 And of course this does mean for me,  much more resources for painting opportunities also.
Now if that UPS truck would just hurry and get here,  I can start learning about my new camera!


Nikon D5100 16.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera Bundle 
with 18-55mm and 55-200mm VR AF-S Lenses
 


No comments:

Post a Comment