Monday, September 24, 2012

Still Lifes and Landscapes

Here are some new works added to my daily paintings.
As you see, it is still "almost daily" painting.  
I have also been painting 4 large 30x40 abstract painting, for an exhibit in the Houston area.


The exhibit is at Art Outlet in the Woodlands on October 30.
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
27510 I-45 North, Oak Ridge North, Texas 77385
If you can come by, email me and I will RSVP for you.

Daily Paintings


5x7
oil on canvas panel
Judy Wilder-Dalton


5x7 
oil on canvas
Sunrise
Judy Wilder-Dalton

5x7 
oil on gessoed masonite
Garlic
Judy Wilder-Dalton
 
6x 8 
Linen Canvas Panel
Ready to Scramble
Judy Wilder-Dalton


 8x8 
oil on canvas panel
Light Bulb
Judy Wilder-Dalton


 on gessoed masonite panel
Red Pear
Judy Wilder-Dalton






No comments:

Post a Comment