Friday, September 7, 2012

Daily Paintings or Almost Daily

This past week I have made a commitment to myself to begin to paint at least three painting a week. To make this a larger commitment I have joined Daily Paintworks.
I will be working on 3 small paintings a week along with commissioned pet portraits.  And as the weather gets a little cooler.............maybe I will venture outdoors.  We will wait and see about that one.

I think I am going to really enjoy and be inspired by this website, Daily PaintworksCarol Marine and her husband David have put together a terrific site for artist to share their work, encourage and inspire.  The site has artist's galleries, artist's painting challenges, and auctions of participating artist's work.

So I have started this week out with 3 new paintings posted, one from the weekly challenge.  It was to paint an ordinary household lightbulb. My entry for the challenge is titled Softwhite

I will also be posting my new works here on my blog and on my website.  Take a look and please............I'd love to hear your comments and I hope you will share with friends and family.  The auction items are a great way to acquire a new work at exceptional prices.  You'll save and make me smile too.  My current auction item is Snow Scene, but I will be adding more.

Here is a preview of my small daily works.

5x7
gessoed masonite panel



No comments:

Post a Comment