Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gemstone Bracelets


Having Such a Great Time with Gemstones!!

It all started with collecting some crystals and other gemstones.  Wanting to learn more about them, how to recognize the different gemstone, and learning their properties,  I began to play with wire wrapping.   I will also be posting pictures and stories about the wire wrap pendants.   But this post is to feature the gemstone
bracelets I have designed.   They have a new home on Etsy.com while waiting on a new home with just the
right person.  These and more can be seen and purchased at www.etsy.com/shop/WilderArtist .  That is my newly revised Etsy shop.  I also have a couple of small paintings there and plan to continue to add more.
Along with the listings of the jewelry items I add some information on the metaphysical and healing properties of each of the gemstones used.   I hope you will visit often.  I invite you to also "LIKE" my Wilder Artist facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Etsycomshopwilderartist/379823588694372
Come along and join me in learning about gemstones!
Prices and more information on http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilderArtist
Malachite and Sterling Silver Bracelet


Carnelian and Citrine with a Carnelian Drop Bracelet with a magnetic clasp for
easy on and off. Glass beads add a bit of sparkle and a touch of green to the
combination.
 

Jasper and Carnelian Bracelet

Amethyst Bracelet

Aventurine Heart Bracelet

Copper Wire and Serpentine Bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment