Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother’s Day Red Posey

100_4025

I hope Mother’s Day was a beautiful event for each of you.

This is one of my new small oil studies.   I am planning to post more.   I wish I could say that I am going to be doing a daily painting, but I know that is not happening at this time. 

I am setting my goals for this year.  (a little late, but second quarter goals are good too)

Here is my quick list:

1. Paint a portrait of each of my grandchildren.

2. Make drawing a daily event.

3. Learn how to take great digital photos of my oil paintings. 

4. Visit museums and galleries once a month.

I will be judging another art show next weekend.  I am so pleased to have been asked and looking forward to some inspiring art.   More about that later.

 

 

 

 

Amazon Store

No comments:

Post a Comment