Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preview of DVD "How to Paint a Bird Nest in Open/Interactive Acrylic"

Here's a clip from a demo I gave at the Mineola League of the Arts, painters guild on Monday Aug 24.
For this demo, I am using both the Golden Open Acrylics and Chroma Interactive Acrylics on a stretched canvas.
There will be a sampler day of classes at the league on Monday, August 31 and I will be teaching the students that have signed up for my class how to paint a bird nest.
I have a complete DVD of the demo, that I will be making available soon.
video

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, congratulations on the making of your dvd. You are indeed a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joan.
    This was really at lot of fun to put together. Especially being able to put it together from a live demo. I have plans to produce more and do put together some lessons using video.

    ReplyDelete