Sunday, January 11, 2009

Full Moon Rising

Full Moon Rising
Watermedia and Collage on Paper
30x22
Available to Purchase



Wild Spirit Horses
Watermedia and Collage on Paper
30x22
$1200
Available to Purchase


Impression of Falling Leaves
Watermedia and Collage on Paper
22x30
$1200
Available to Purchase


I have been in the studio today catching up on imaging works that have been completed in the last few months. I have finally developed a plan for a permanent photo box. My husband Mike will be so happy with me. He just loves to get the saws out to build something else for me. I have been using a foam board covered in black fabric to pin my work to and then set up lights from each direction. I am asking him to build me a box with the back of it cover in cork painted black. I want it set up in the corner of my studio so it will always be ready to shoot.
My aim here is to shoot as I go, instead of having to clear off space to set up and shoot 15 paintings. Now to find a corner I can clear out permanently. That is the challenge.

Thanks to Mike and Archie the members of MLOTA sculpting guild have 10 new sculpting stands. Don't they look great. We are so proud to have them.

I will be giving a watermedia and collage demo and a workshop for MLOTA this month.
Just had a brain storm this morning that I should also give a into class on artist blogging. It has come to my attention that a lot of artist or afraid of the internet. I thought I could take some of the mystery away for them.
Not that I am any expert, but new to it also, should help to show how easy it is to get started.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment